Employer: Energize Health Inc.
Application Date: 2017-03-31
2200 Hour Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
Energize Health is a Massage Therapy, Chiropractic and Acupuncture clinic in Evanston, NW Calgary, minutes off Stony Trail. We are looking for a skilled, patient-focused Massage Therapist.
Is this for me?
We welcome experienced therapists as well as new grads to apply. Educational requirement is a minimum of 2200 hours.
Everyone is part of the team here and everyone is equal. We truly enjoy coming to work and are looking for someone who will fit in well with our positive, supportive and fun environment.
Why should I want to work at Energize Health?
As part of our team, you will:
- Have access to the latest therapeutic technology
- Radial Shockwave, High Intensity Class 4 Laser, Graston tools, stim and tens machines, infrared lamps, fire and suction cups, hot stones, and more. We are passionate about the latest breakthroughs in health care and are constantly researching and evaluating new modalities and technologies.
- Be eligible for continuing education financial support
- Learn one of the techniques above, or let us know if there is something else you are interested in pursuing!
- Work in a comfortable, ergonomic environment
- Electric tables
- In-room personal sound system
- Window in every treatment room
- Be the expert
- Have the freedom to develop your own treatment plans and recommendations for your patients’ therapy path, utilizing modalities of your expertise and interest
- Set your own flexible schedule
- Use web-based scheduling and booking software and paperless treatment notes
- Access your schedule and work on treatment notes. Anytime, anywhere.
- Benefit from our extensive internal and external marketing and advertising
- We will work together with you to grow your practice so you can be as busy as you want to be.
- Just bring “yourself” to work
- We provide the tables, sheets, lotion, tools (if applicable) etc.
I’m in! How do I apply?
Employer: Goodsense Health & Happiness Wellness Center
Application Date: 2017-03-14
Goodsense Health & Happiness Wellness Center is Located in Stettler, AB. We are looking for a registered Massage Therapist!
The successful person
- Will hold the 2200 hr certificate as well as be registered in good standing with one of the associations
- Will be able to work the odd evening or occasional Saturday
- Must have reliable transportation
- Great opportunity for new grads looking to start a clientele
At Goodsense we are very busy and are turning people away daily – we are very flexible with the hours of work -, basically you are in charge of your own hours.
- We offer a beautiful facility to work in
- Clientele waiting for you
- A great group of people to work with everyday
- Large spacious rooms
- All linens / supplies are provided for you
- We offer direct billing to insurance companies for our clients
- Reception to take care of paperwork
- Commission or room rental if preferred
- We run a great business here and are extremely flexible – we have other therapists that run their own practice in nearby small towns and come to us to supplement their clientele - it is a really great opportunity for the right person
We would love to meet with you and discuss how you could fit in with us!
Please call Gail 403-742-4852 or 403-740- 5531 alternately you can email or text me!
Employer: Massage at the Club
Application Date: 2017-03-03
TIRED OF SPENDING MONEY ON MARKETING THAT MIGHT GROW YOUR PRACTICE?
TIRED OF THE ONLY OTHER OPTION BEING THE MT SWEATSHOP CHAIN?
TIRED OF BEING MICROMANAGED?
We want individuals who approach their practice as a health professional.
We want individuals who are willing to work hard for fair pay.
We want individuals who value being in a collaborative environment with other MTs.
We want experienced individuals who are focused on patients’ best interests.
We want individuals who have solid technical skills and practice from an evidence-based approach.
Massage at the Club has been established in World Health at Edgemont for nearly 20 years.
With us, you get:
- Thousands of club members already interested in their health and wellness.
- Targeted referral marketing to build practice quickly.
- Laundry service. Stop wasting time doing laundry!
- Collaborative work environment. Drama isn’t tolerated here.
- Electric tables.
- Online booking and patient management system.
- Branded marketing swag and tools.
- Focus is on high quality patient care, not volume.
- Free gym membership.
- In house business manager and social media co-ordinator.
- On-site personal trainers, chiropractors, athletic therapist, nutritionist, osteopath and physical therapists for shared client care.
- Regular in-services to review clinical cases, stay current with marketing and treatment protocols.
- Training and support for managing patient care plans. We want you to succeed.
- Clinical director who engages staff in continual improvement of the clinic.
- Access to serving a diverse patient population, including professional and elite amateur athletes.
Compensation is customized to suit each therapist. Flat rate or modified split on gross earnings.
Employer: Black Rock Therapies
Application Date: 2016-03-18
2200 Hour Massage Therapist Job Description
Black Rock Therapies is a new therapeutic massage and manual osteopath therapies clinic located in the south of Red Deer (3215 49 Ave) opening on April 4th, 2016.
We are looking for friendly, competent and unique massage therapists to join our team. Our therapists are confident in their skills and enjoy working within a structured professional office setting. Personal characteristics include having great people skills and a strong desire to work independently within a team.
Black Rock Therapies is committed to providing each therapist with a safe and supportive work environment in which they are able to grow their patient base and practice their art.
This position is a contract position with a percentage pay structure.
Employer: Life Stiles
Application Date: 2017-03-05
LifeStiles is a busy, long-established, wellness oriented spa located on 124 Street. We are looking for committed, hardworking massage therapists to join our team. We offer a steady clientele, full front desk staff, hydraulic beds, and all supplies needed. Applicants must be able to do 40, 60 or 90 minute massages as well as deep tissue work and couples’ massage. Hot Stone and Prenatal training are an asset as well as any other modalities you offer. We welcome new graduates as well as established therapists; however applicants must be certified and registered with a minimum of 2200 hours.
Employer: Kensington Fitness-Personal Training & Wellness
Application Date: 2017-03-03
Massage Therapists With 2200 Hours!
We are a small health and wellness facility located in the heart of Kensington, Calgary. We are currently seeking a sports massage therapist for minimum 20 hours per week. We are a friendly facility and offer a competitive split.
A successful candidate must have;
A positive attitude
2200 hours education
Team player mentality
Experience in therapeutic massage
Please email us a copy of your resume with at least 3 references and we will contact you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Kensington Fitness – Personal Training & Wellness
Employer: McKenzie Wellness Centre
Application Date: 2016-10-10
Employer: On Centre Chiropractic
Application Date: 2016-10-21
Reliable registered massage therapist needed (must have 2200 hrs.) for busy Chiropractic office in accessible north central location. Our office currently has 2 chiropractors and 1 part time massage therapist. We are looking for another part time massage therapist to join our team to help keep up with the demand from our patients. Hours would be Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays within the hours of 8am and 6pm. Our office has a solid patient base with emphasis on family, natural holistic wellness, and preventative care. Please visit our website for more information about our clinic: oncentrechiropractic.com
- Registered with 2200 hours
- Professional, reliable & punctual
- Genuine passion for improving client's wellness
- Experience preferred
What we offer in return:
- Friendly full time front end support staff
- All appointments, billing and collections taken care of as well as laundry service
- Beautiful office atmosphere
- Heated underground parking
- Web based scheduling so you always have access to your schedule
- 65/35% split
Employer: City Centre Wellness
Application Date: 2017-02-26
City Centre Wellness is located in the World Health Club in the City Centre mall. It is a thriving clinic in the heart of downtown Edmonton, located in a prime, high traffic location. Clientele consist of downtown business professionals that book consistently and gym enthusiasts that are wellness focused.
Registered massage therapists with a minimum of 2,200 hrs education or equivalent. We offer flexible work schedule, competitive income plus gratuity. Occasional assistance with marketing and promotions will be required.
We are looking for someone fun & reliable. If you take initiative and are self-motivated than come join the dream team!
Must be willing to work in a fitness or therapeutic environment. Therapeutic/deep tissue experience an asset, any other modalities or specialties a plus. Such as: Osteopathy, Thai massage, Shiatsu, Cranial Sacral, Reflexology, Myofascial Release, Acupuncture, Cupping.
All equipment, linens, laundry and marketing provided. As a bonus you and your plus one receive a free gym pass.
Find A Massage Therapist
The RMTA offers our members the opportunity to create a public profile in the Members Area.
Search by for any RMTA Therapist by name, location or keyword.