Employer: Energize Health Inc.
Application Date: 2017-03-31
2200 Hour Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
Energize Health is a Massage Therapy, Chiropractic and Acupuncture clinic in Evanston, NW Calgary, minutes off Stony Trail. We are looking for a skilled, patient-focused Massage Therapist.
Is this for me?
We welcome experienced therapists as well as new grads to apply. Educational requirement is a minimum of 2200 hours.
Everyone is part of the team here and everyone is equal. We truly enjoy coming to work and are looking for someone who will fit in well with our positive, supportive and fun environment.
Why should I want to work at Energize Health?
As part of our team, you will:
- Have access to the latest therapeutic technology
- Radial Shockwave, High Intensity Class 4 Laser, Graston tools, stim and tens machines, infrared lamps, fire and suction cups, hot stones, and more. We are passionate about the latest breakthroughs in health care and are constantly researching and evaluating new modalities and technologies.
- Be eligible for continuing education financial support
- Learn one of the techniques above, or let us know if there is something else you are interested in pursuing!
- Work in a comfortable, ergonomic environment
- Electric tables
- In-room personal sound system
- Window in every treatment room
- Be the expert
- Have the freedom to develop your own treatment plans and recommendations for your patients’ therapy path, utilizing modalities of your expertise and interest
- Set your own flexible schedule
- Use web-based scheduling and booking software and paperless treatment notes
- Access your schedule and work on treatment notes. Anytime, anywhere.
- Benefit from our extensive internal and external marketing and advertising
- We will work together with you to grow your practice so you can be as busy as you want to be.
- Just bring “yourself” to work
- We provide the tables, sheets, lotion, tools (if applicable) etc.
I’m in! How do I apply?
Employer: Stillbrook Spa
Application Date: 2017-05-16
The Stillbrook Spa is looking for an Experienced Registered Massage Therapist!
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting await our Guests in the Stillbrook Spa (inside the Clearwater Suite Hotel)
*Candidates must have previous experience and certification from an accredited school of Massage
*perform 30, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
*Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment
*Follow all safety, sanitation policies, departmental policies and procedures
*Must have awesome customer service, be reliable, flexible and punctual
We offer competitive wages based on commission
Commission on retail sales.
Spa services and product discounts.
Health and dental benefits.
Hotel discounts across Canada
Free housing accommodations are available
We will pay your relocation cost
Employer: Goodsense Health & Happiness Wellness Center
Application Date: 2017-03-14
Goodsense Health & Happiness Wellness Center is Located in Stettler, AB. We are looking for a registered Massage Therapist!
The successful person
- Will hold the 2200 hr certificate as well as be registered in good standing with one of the associations
- Will be able to work the odd evening or occasional Saturday
- Must have reliable transportation
- Great opportunity for new grads looking to start a clientele
At Goodsense we are very busy and are turning people away daily – we are very flexible with the hours of work -, basically you are in charge of your own hours.
- We offer a beautiful facility to work in
- Clientele waiting for you
- A great group of people to work with everyday
- Large spacious rooms
- All linens / supplies are provided for you
- We offer direct billing to insurance companies for our clients
- Reception to take care of paperwork
- Commission or room rental if preferred
- We run a great business here and are extremely flexible – we have other therapists that run their own practice in nearby small towns and come to us to supplement their clientele - it is a really great opportunity for the right person
We would love to meet with you and discuss how you could fit in with us!
Please call Gail 403-742-4852 or 403-740- 5531 alternately you can email or text me!
Employer: Massage at the Club
Application Date: 2017-04-23
EFFECTIVE MARKETING TO HELP GROW YOUR PRACTICE
CUSTOMIZED PAY - CONSIDERATE OF TIME IN PRACTICE, EXISTING CLIENTELE AND EXPERIENCE
OUR STAFF ACT AS A COLLECTIVE, ALL CONTRIBUTING TO EACH OTHER’S SUCCESS
RESPECTED AS HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BY OUR REFERRAL PARTNERS
Massage at the Club has been established in World Health at Edgemont for nearly 20 years.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Targeted referral marketing to build practice quickly.
- Thousands of club members already interested in their health and wellness.
- Access to a diverse patient population, including professional and elite amateur athletes, and weekend warriors alike.
- Telus e-claims for patient convenience.
- Online booking and patient management system.
- Collaborative work environment. We display the utmost professional respect.
- Electric tables.
- Laundry service. Stop wasting time doing laundry!
- On-site personal trainers, chiropractors, athletic therapist, nutritionist, osteopathic therapist and physical therapists for shared client care.
- Focus is on high quality patient care, not volume.
- In house business manager and social media co-ordinator.
- Regular in-services to review clinical cases, stay current with marketing and treatment protocols.
- Branded marketing swag and tools.
- Training and support for managing patient care plans. We want you to succeed.
- Clinical director who engages staff in continual improvement of the clinic.
- Free gym membership.
WHAT WE NEED:
- Individuals who approach their practice as health professionals.
- Individuals willing to work hard for above average pay.
- Individuals who value being in a collaborative environment with other MTs.
- Experienced individuals focussed on patients’ best interests.
- Individuals with solid technical skills and practice from an evidence-based approach.
Internal Mission Statement: To provide a working environment that is respectful and supportive of each practitioner’s growth and success as a professional massage therapist.
Employer: Black Rock Therapies
Application Date: 2016-03-18
2200 Hour Massage Therapist Job Description
Black Rock Therapies is a new therapeutic massage and manual osteopath therapies clinic located in the south of Red Deer (3215 49 Ave) opening on April 4th, 2016.
We are looking for friendly, competent and unique massage therapists to join our team. Our therapists are confident in their skills and enjoy working within a structured professional office setting. Personal characteristics include having great people skills and a strong desire to work independently within a team.
Black Rock Therapies is committed to providing each therapist with a safe and supportive work environment in which they are able to grow their patient base and practice their art.
This position is a contract position with a percentage pay structure.
Employer: McKenzie Wellness Centre
Application Date: 2016-10-10
Employer: On Centre Chiropractic
Application Date: 2016-10-21
Reliable registered massage therapist needed (must have 2200 hrs.) for busy Chiropractic office in accessible north central location. Our office currently has 2 chiropractors and 1 part time massage therapist. We are looking for another part time massage therapist to join our team to help keep up with the demand from our patients. Hours would be Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays within the hours of 8am and 6pm. Our office has a solid patient base with emphasis on family, natural holistic wellness, and preventative care. Please visit our website for more information about our clinic: oncentrechiropractic.com
- Registered with 2200 hours
- Professional, reliable & punctual
- Genuine passion for improving client's wellness
- Experience preferred
What we offer in return:
- Friendly full time front end support staff
- All appointments, billing and collections taken care of as well as laundry service
- Beautiful office atmosphere
- Heated underground parking
- Web based scheduling so you always have access to your schedule
- 65/35% split
Find A Massage Therapist
The RMTA offers our members the opportunity to create a public profile in the Members Area.
Search by for any RMTA Therapist by name, location or keyword.