“We are dedicated to our members and recognize each other as Massage Therapy Professionals.”
Our Code of Ethics
- Each member of our Association will respect and protect patient dignity and safety.
- Each member will respect and protect the dignity of Massage Therapy through their actions and professional conduct.
- Each member will respect the client’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Each member will provide competent, safe care to all clients.
- Each member will act with integrity and honesty in all situations.
- Our members will not misrepresent their knowledge or abilities. They will refer clients with conditions beyond their knowledge and abilities accordingly as part of their commitment to professional conduct.
- Each member will continue to study and advance their knowledge, competence and effectiveness.
- Our members will not slander or belittle another Massage Therapist, nor any other healthcare professional.
Find A Massage Therapist
The RMTA offers our members the opportunity to create a public profile in the Members Area.
Search by for any RMTA Therapist by name, location or keyword.